Do you wonder why some people are likeable and people just flock to them like no tomorrow. Guess what? I still wonder the same thing actually!
Here’s what I came across as how people are more likeable in business and in life.
- Don’t Have Expectations Of People. You don’t need to seek approval from anyone. As a result, you maintain your self esteem.
- Don’t gossip or trash talk people.
- Let people be themselves around you. You wouldn’t want to change around people right? Then don’t put that expectation on others!
- Be a listening ear to people. If people can confide in you, they can trust you.
- Pay Attention To What the Person Is Saying. There’s a big difference between listening and hearing. Do you actually comprehend what the person person is saying? Or are you ignoring the person like on Charle Brown’s wan wan wan?
- Put Yourself In Someone Else’s Shoes.
- Admitting Mistakes.
- She was comfortable in her own skin. Loving yourself is charming and feeling good about yourself makes others want to be around you. If you are a source of positive energy, people will find you irresistible.
- If people feel good around you, they will want to be around you more.
- Don’t manipulate people or have an hidden agenda. Do you try to manipulate people to get your way? Are you an my way or the highway kind of person?
- Being Yourself Is Really Sexy.
- Liking people and treating people the way you want to be treated.
- Being Real And Genuine
Hello! I’m Alesha, I’m on team EYTech! I lead projects relating to search marketing & optimization, social media marketing, brand & content development for clients in varied industries. You will also find me writing a lot of posts for EYTech too! I also eat food, write love letters to food (I’m not joking, I confess my love @aleshampeterson) act and play music! Nice to meet you!